Are you an hunting expert, blogger, or product manufacturer who seeks additional exposure from a highly targeted hunting audience? Or are you a real-world hunter with a story to tell? If so, consider becoming a guest blogger for Maximum Hunting.
Maximum Hunting is now offering hunting experts and hunting enthusiasts the opportunities to participate in the Maximum Hunting Blog. If you have what it takes to join the elite group of bloggers at Maximum Hunting, review the submission guidelines below and then submit your blog entry for consideration.
Blog Submission Guidelines and Considerations
- Blog posts must be related to the hunting industry.
- Blog posts must contain unique, fresh content. Old articles and/or content will not be published.
- Blog posts previously submitted or published to other websites, including that of the owner, will not be published.
- Maximum Hunting seeks to publish articles that contain high quality content. We will not publish any content that appears to be re-written, reprinted, of poor quality or of little value to our hunting readers.
- We welcome hunting product manufacturers vendors, outfitters, and taxidermists to submit content that discusses new hunting gear, guided trips, services, and/or other hunting items of interest to our readers. That being said, blog posts that are considered overly promotional or written as a sales pitch will be ignored.
- Maximum Hunting may edit blog posts, if needed, prior to posting.
- Supplemental images, videos, presentations, or podcasts are welcome if they are relevant to the post submitted.
Maximum Hunting reserves the right to reject any submissions that are considered irrelevant to website visitors, duplicated content, and/or unsuitable for posting.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. If you’re ready to submit your blog post, please complete the form below.